We’re Here to Help Youth.
You are welcome to use the Oasis Drop-in Center, no strings attached, Monday-Friday, 2-5 p.m. Our number is 952-512-2061.
Here you can find…
- Showers and Hygiene supplies
- Computers and Internet
- Household supplies
- Bus tokens
- School supplies
- Tutoring and education planning
- Help finding and applying for jobs
- Help writing a resume, filling out applications, conducting mock interviews
- Referrals for other job assistance programs
- Clothes for job interviews
- Transportation assistance
- Access to Health Care Navigator or public health nurse
- Talk to mental health counselor
- Access to safer sex supplies
- Help getting vital documents (ID, birth certificate, social security cards, etc)
- Help filling out applications for programs like food stamps or financial aid
- Referrals for Counseling and Legal aide
- Connections to shelters
- Rides and access to food shelves
You may also make an appointment to meet with a case manager at other times between 9:00 am and 2:00 pm. Oasis’ case managers are smart and street savvy and know just about everything that is available to help you make a positive change in your situation. They can help you create a path towards the future you choose.
The center is open by appointment Monday through Friday, 9am to 2 pm.